mardi 30 octobre 2012

Mechant Cushion

because my pillows are too old i decided to knit a cover for them...
So ... Do you like them? 
I am trying to find patterns in black and white... if you have any idea...thanks for sending them to me!!!

parce que mes coussins sont trop vieux et usés, je leur ai tricoté une nouvelle peau
Vous aimez?
j'essaye de trouver des motifs sympas en noir et blanc... si vous avez des idées, n'hésitez pas à me les envoyer!!!!

photos by Cez

                ▲

bon mardi

13 commentaires:

  1. Je repasse ; - )
    Idées: Union Jack http://www.englishyarns.co.uk/images/rowan/freePatterns/ss2012/UnionJackCushion.pdf
    Croix rebrodées: http://www.etsy.com/listing/82741288/knitting-pattern-cushion-pillow-cover

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. waouh !!! super top tes coussins, tu tricotes vachement bien !!! see you soon

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Magnifiques! Je ne pense pas que tu aies besoin de conseils ! ;o)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Very nice, looks good. I have got a black pillow with a white cross in the center. You can see on my blog somewhere.... maybe for your next pillow?

    Greetings, Martine.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. whoa these are awesome! I'm a knitter, but an amateur one at best, I'm interested in making something with that houndstooth looking pattern though. Is it difficult? Do you have a pattern? I would love to talk to you about these things!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wouahh félicitation , tu es douée en tricot! très beaux motifs tes coussins

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Ils sont trop beaux!!!! Je veux les mêmes!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. J'adore!!!!!!! Venez voir mon blog (dèsoé pour mon français!) Bisous Paola
    Blog: http://lelivredecroquis.blogspot.com.br/

    RépondreSupprimer